Recipe type: Main
- Thinly cut meat of choice.
- Thinly cut veggies of choice, if need to be cut: celery, cabbage, onions, carrots, broccoli, zucchini, snow peas, water chestnuts, green beans, bean sprouts, or whatever sounds good
- Heat small amount of oil in pan.
- Add meat first and stir until done.
- Add veggies and stir until crispy done.
- Mix a couple of tablespoons of soy sauce with a tablespoon of cornstarch.
- Pour over mixture in pan and cook until sauce is clear and bubbly.
- Serve over rice.