Recipe type: Side Dish
- 1 potato per person
- ½ egg per person
- 1-2 pickles
- Seasoned Salt
- Dried onion
- Pickle juice
- Boil whole potatoes in jackets (skins) until tender, about 25-30 minutes.
- About 15 minutes after potatoes reach boil, add eggs.
- When done, drain and set aside to cool.
- Peel potatoes and eggs and chop.
- Mix with chopped dill pickles, celery, and/or onions (per your mood).
- Add dressing and mix well.
- Chill before serving.
- Mix mayo and buttermilk until texture is smooth (Use 1:2 ratio).
- Add seasonings of choice to taste
- Add dressing to potatoes, eggs, and pickles
- Chill and serve.