Recipe type: Main
- 4 boneless chicken breasts
- 5 eggs
- ½ cup milk or half-and-half
- 2 cups Italian bread crumbs
- 1 cup Parmesan cheese (shredded)
- Flatten chicken breasts between two pieces of wax paper until thin and about 50% wider.
- Combine eggs and milk or cream in one shallow dish and breadcrumbs and cheese in a second shallow dish.
- Dip chicken in egg mixture then bread crumbs, then back into egg and bread crumbs.
- Place in greased baking dish and bake at 350⁰ pan for 15 minutes.
- Garnish with more cheese and freshly shredded basil on top.