Recipe type: Main Dish
- Steak Strips
- Beef broth
- Sour cream
- Brown steak strips.
- Add onions and mushrooms, if desired.
- Add a can of beef broth and let simmer over low heat until meat is tender, (1 to 2 hours, depending on cut of meat).
- When meat is done, stir 2-4 tablespoons of flour into a cup of sour cream.
- Stir some of the hot broth into the sour cream mixture, and then stir the sour cream into the rest of the broth.
- Cook until thickened BUT DO NOT BOIL.
- Check the seasonings, adding salt and pepper as needed.
- Serve over rice or noodles.