Triple Berry Cheesecake Tart
Recipe type: Dessert
- 1¼ cups finely crushed Nilla wafers (about 45 wafers)
- ¼ cup butter, melted
- 1 8 oz. pkg. cream cheese, softened
- ¼ cup sugar
- 1 cup thawed whipped topping
- 2 cups mixed berries (raspberries, sliced strawberries, and blueberries)
- ¾ cup boiling water
- 1 pkg. (4 serving size) lemon Jell-O
- 1 cup ice cubes
- Mix wafer crumbs and butter in small bowl until well blended. Press into bottom and up side of 9” tart pan. Place in freezer while preparing filling.
- Beat cream cheese and sugar in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until well blended. Gently stir in whipped topping. Spoon into crust. Arrange berries over cream cheese filling. Cover and refrigerate.
- Stir boiling water into dry gelatin mix in medium bowl 2 minutes until completely dissolved. Add ice cubes; stir until ice is completely melted. Refrigerate about 5 minutes or until slightly thickened (consistency of unbeaten egg whites). Spoon gelatin over fruit in pan. Refrigerate 3 hours.