Meg's (Virgin) Margarita
Recipe type: Drink
- For the purpose of this recipe I would say that one part = ¼ c.
- This is the recipe for one drink, but works great as a party punch.
- 1 part orange juice- (probably no pulp)
- 1 part margarita mix (lime with a little lemon)
- 2 parts sprite
- and you can throw in a splash of grenadine if you like things to be sweet.
- For those who like it (I LOVE IT) dip the rim of the glass in lime juice or the margarita glass, then dip into a shallow dish with kosher salt or sugar, then pour in the drink over ice (on the rocks is the only real way to drink a margarita ever).
- Trust me, it's delicious!