Salmon with Hollandaise and Asparagus
- Salmon fillets
- Mrs. Dash
- Hollandaise recipe (follows)
- 3 egg yolks
- ½ cup butter
- 1 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 1 Tbsp. water
- pinch salt
- pinch pepper
- Heat broiler on high.
- Place Salmon fillets on broiler pan.
- Drizzle EVOO on top and sprinkle with Mrs. Dash (yellow cap).
- Place under broiler for 5 minutes on first side and about 4 minutes on second side (depending on how thick the fillets are).
- Serve over rice with steamed asparagus and drizzle the whole plate in Hollandaise sauce.
- In a double boiler beat the egg yolks, water, lemon juice, salt and pepper together. Add the butter, about 1 Tbsp. at a time, adding more just before the first is melted.
- Whisk together until all the butter is melted and the sauce thickens.
If the sauce separates, add another tablespoon of cool water.