Recipe type: Main Dish
- ½ lb. lasagna (9 noodles)
- 1 28-32 oz. jar spaghetti sauce
- Cottage cheese
- 2 eggs
- ¼ cup parmesan cheese
- 2 Tbsp. parsley
- ¼ tsp. garlic powder
- ½ lb. shredded mozzarella cheese
- Mix the cottage cheese, eggs, parmesan cheese, dried parsley flakes and garlic powder together.
- Spray 9" x 13" pan with Pam.
- Place a small amount of sauce in bottom of pan.
- Place 3 noodles on top of the sauce, followed by some of the cheese mixture, then the mozzarella, then some sauce.
- Repeat until all the ingredients are use up, ending with sauce.
- Sprinkle with a little more Parmesan cheese if desired.
- Pour ⅓ cup water around edges, cover with foil, and let sit for 30 minutes.
- Bake at 350⁰ for 45 minutes, removing foil after 30 minutes.
- Let stand for 10 minutes before serving to allow the cheeses to set up a bit and the juices to be absorbed by the pasta.