Caprese Side Salad
Recipe type: Salad
- 16 oz. mozzarella pearls
- 16 oz. cherry tomatoes, halved
- ¼ cup basil, thinly shredded
- 1 head of lettuce, thinly shredded
- 3 Tbsp. white balsamic vinegar
- 1 Tsp dark balsamic
- ½ cup olive oil
- 1 tsp. good Dijon mustard
- Salt and pepper
- Whisk mustard, vinegars, salt, pepper, and olive oil together until well combined.
- I find that mixing everything but the oil in and then drizzling in slowly works very well.
- Then combine the lettuce, basil, tomato, and cheese—dress with the vinaigrette and serve.