Saucy Chicken Skillet
Recipe type: Main
- ½ lb. fettuccine, uncooked
- 1 Tbsp. oil
- 4 small boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- 4 oz. cream cheese, cubed
- ¾ cup reduced sodium chicken broth
- ¼ cup Balsamic Vinaigrette dressing
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 2 Tbsp. fresh basil or parsley, chopped
- ½ cup snow peas
- ½ cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- Cook pasta as directed on package.
- Meanwhile, heat oil in large skillet on medium heat.
- Add chicken; cook 5 minutes on each side or until browned on both sides.
- Stir in cream cheese, broth, dressing, onions, and basil.
- Cook and stir until sauce begins to thicken and chicken is cooked through.
- Add snow peas and tomatoes; cook 2-4 minutes or snow peas are crisp-tender, stirring occasionally. Serve over the pasta.