Recipe type: Dessert
- 2 cups (12 oz.) chocolate chips
- 14 oz. (1 can) sweetened condensed milk
- 2 Tbsp. butter
- 10.5 oz. tiny marshmallows
- 8 oz. (⅔ cup) unsalted roasted peanuts
- In a sauce pan, heat chocolate chips, milk, and butter over low heat until melted. In a large bowl combine marshmallows and peanuts. Fold in chocolate mixture. Spread in 9” x 13” x 2” pan lined with wax paper. Chill 2 hours or until firm. Remove from pan, peal paper with wet knife and cut into squares.
- Variations: Instead of nuts or marshmallows, 6½ cups Rice Krispies or other cereal, or chow mien noodles.