This recipe used to be on the back of Minute Tapioca, but they have since removed it. It is now available at https://www.myfoodandfamily.com/recipe/057787/peach-pie
Recipe type: Dessert
- 4 cups sliced peeled peaches
- ¾ cup sugar
- ¼ cup Minute Tapioca
- 1 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 1 pkg. (15 oz.) ready-to-use refrigerated pie crusts (2 crusts)
- 1 Tbsp. butter or margarine
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Mix peaches, sugar, tapioca, and lemon juice. Let stand 15 minutes.
- Place 1 of the pie crusts in 9-inch pie plate. Fill with fruit mixture; dot with butter. Cover with remaining pie crust; seal and flute edge. Cut several slits in top crust to allow steam to escape.
- Bake 45 to 50 minutes or until juices form bubbles that burst slowly. Cool.