Citrus Rosemary Skewers
Recipe type: Main
- 2 oranges juiced and the zest from one
- 1 lemon juiced, and the zest from one
- 2 Key limes juiced, and zest from one
- 2 Tbsp. soy sauce
- 2 Tbsp. honey
- 1 large shallot, diced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- Salt and pepper
- 3 sprigs of fresh rosemary
- Mix all ingredients above. Add four boneless, cubed, and salted chicken breasts or 1 lb. medium shrimp.
- Toss in marinade and let sit for 2-6 hours.
- Skewer then broil for five minutes.
- Serve with pine nut couscous.