Recipe type: Main
- 4 chicken breasts
- 1 egg
- ¼-½ cup milk
- ½-1 cup flour
- ½-1 cup bread crumbs
- ½ cup parmesan cheese
- 1 Tbsp. Italian seasoning
- 1 tsp. parsley
- In a shallow dish (a pie plate works well) scramble the egg with the milk.
- Place the flour in a second shallow dish.
- In a third shallow dish mix the bread crumbs, cheese and seasonings.
- Dredge each chicken breast in the flour, then egg, and finally in the bread crumbs.
- Heat oil in a large skillet.
- Add each coated chicken breast to the pan.
- Cook on Med High for 5 minutes, then turn and cook on the second side for another 5 minutes or until cooked through.
Serve with pasta or mashed potatoes. Also good with roasted potatoes. You can use the juices in the pan plus chicken broth to make a pan gravy.