Recipe type: Main
- 1 boneless pork loin
- 1 mango, peeled and diced (maybe two for more mango flavor)
- 1 bunch of fresh cilantro
- 1 Tbsp. of crushed ginger
- 2 minced cloves of garlic
- 1 lime, zested and juiced
- Brown pork loin with salt, pepper and oil.
- Combine remaining ingredients in food processor, drizzle with oil until thinner glaze forms.
- A touch of rice vinegar adds a zing that is delicious!
- Add a teaspoon of curry powder if desired.
- Cook loin on 350⁰ for ten minutes, then baste with sauce.
- Baste every ten minutes until pork is done.
- Allow to rest for 15 minutes before serving.
This is amazing in fajitas with cilantro rice and grilled veggies.