- ½ lb. Macaroni (We also like radiatore, shells, or rings.)
- 1 lb Ground Beef
- 1 onion
- 1 green pepper
- 1½ tsp Garlic Powder
- 1 tsp. Paprika
- ½ tsp. Oregano
- 1½ tsp. Chili Powder
- 1 can Tomato Sauce
- 1 can Diced Tomatoes
- 1½ c. cheese (I use a combination of cheddar and pepper jack)
- Cook macaroni in salted water.
- Brown ground beef and drain grease.
- Add onion and cook until onion is translucent and pepper.
- Add the spices and salt and pepper to taste.
- Dump in the tomatoes and tomato sauce. Let simmer for 4-5 minutes.
- Adjust spices as needed.
- Stir in cooked pasta and ½ c. cheese.
- Put remaining cheese on top and cook until melted through.