Author: Grandpa Blomquist
Recipe type: Drinks
- 6 oz. can frozen orange juice, mixed with water according to instructions
- 1-2 scoops Tang powder, mixed with water according to instructions
- 6 oz. can frozen lemonade, mixed with water according to instructions
- 1 pkg. Kool-aid, 1 scoop Powdered lemonade, or Country Time lemonade, mixed according to directions
- 24 oz. Grapefruit juice
- 2 L. Ginger Ale
- Now it's time for fun. This is where your imagination and creativity come into play.
- Also, flexibility is important, depending on what you have.
- Cranberry juice - easy does it. Just a little bit, or the punch turns red (optional).
- 12-16 oz. Pineapple juice, highly recommended
- 1 Tbs. Grenadine, adds a wonderful je ne sais pas
- Makes about 2-3 gallons.
- This is sort of an infinity punch. After you serve the first round, you just add more stuff to keep the punch bowl full.
These amounts are approximate. Have fun and improvise as you like.