Easy Chicken Noodle Soup
Recipe type: Soup
- 2 cans cream of chicken soup
- 1 can chicken broth or stock
- 2-3 frozen chicken breasts
- ½ bag baby carrots
- 3-5 sticks of celery
- salt and pepper to taste
- Egg noodles (or really, any type of noodles you like)
- Combine first 6 ingredients in your slow cooker.
- Cook 6 hours.
- Add noodles about ½ before you plan on eating.
- Serve with warm bread and butter! Yum!!
*The beauty of this soup is that is can be stretched or shrunk depending on how many people you’re feeding. We love the carrots, so we always add more—and if you add more cream of chicken soup or chicken broth/stock this could feed hundreds! 🙂 Our favorite for rainy days!