Recipe type: Soup
- 2 slices bacon
- 1 small onion, diced
- 2 medium potatoes, peeled and diced
- 1 can cream-style corn
- 1½ cups milk
- 2 Tbsp. butter
- 1¼ tsp. salt
- ⅛ tsp. pepper
- Sauté bacon and onion until onion is golden.
- Add potatoes and ¾ cup water.
- Bring to a boil and boil gently, covered, about 10 minutes until potatoes are tender, but not mushy.
- Add corn, milk, butter, salt, pepper and sugar and simmer until hot.
- *This one is just a base—easy to add more or less depending on your needs.