Becky's Funeral Potatoes
Recipe type: Side
- 10+ cups shredded potatoes
- 2 cans cream of chicken soup
- 1 pint sour cream (light)
- ¼ cup butter
- ½ cup grated cheese (sharp cheddar)
- 1 Tbsp. dried onion
- 2 cups crushed corn flakes
- 2 Tbsp. butter, melted
- Combine shredded potatoes, cream of mushroom soup, sour cream, butter, cheese and dried onion in a 9" x13" pan.
- Combine corn flakes and melted butter until flakes are wet.
- Pour over top of potato mixture.
- Cover with foil and bake at 350⁰ for 1½ -2 hours.