Salmon with Dill Sauce
Recipe type: Main
- 2 Tbsp. mayo
- 2 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 1 tsp dill (dried) or 1 Tbsp. dill (fresh)
- Prepare sauce by mixing together ingredients until combined.
- Cover and refrigerate while salmon cooks.
- Drizzle over hot salmon and serve.
- Place salmon fillets in the bottom of a glass baking dish.
- Put thin pats of butter on top (or drizzle with EVOO) and drizzle with lemon juice.
- Sprinkle with salt, pepper, and dill, if desired.
- Bake in a 350⁰ oven for 15-20 minutes, or until salmon flakes with a fork.
- Prepare salmon as above except place on a grill, season side down, for about 6 minutes. Season the side that is now up and flip.
- Cook on second side until done.
You can also cook on one side only on outdoor grill if you close the lid and have the grill set on HIGH.