Fun Bean Relish
Recipe type: Side
- 2 cans black beans
- 2 ears fresh corn, cut off the cob
- ½ red onion, finely diced
- ¼ cup cilantro
- 2 Tbsp. Italian dressing (or balsamic vinegar)
- Combine the above ingredients.
- Serve with tortilla chips (I like the organic flavored ones from Costco, they add another layer of flavor).
This recipe makes enough for a party. You can make a half recipe and it’s great alongside enchiladas or over lettuce as a salad. Try it with creamy cilantro dressing. Also stores great for about a week in the fridge- a healthy snack with lots of protein.