Chocolate Peanut Butter Balls
This is the recipe that tastes like Resse's Peanut Butter Cups.
- 1½ cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1 ( 1 pound) box powdered sugar
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1 cup margarine or butter, melted
- 1 (11½ oz.) package milk (or dark) chocolate chips
- Combine graham cracker crumbs and powdered sugar; alternately add peanut butter and melted margarine/butter. Stir well. Firmly pat into a greased 9” x 13” pan. Melt chocolate chips on low in saucepan. Spread on top of peanut butter mixture.
- Refrigerate in pan.