This is from Terry Peterson's Low on the Go cookbook.
Recipe type: Main
- 4 boneless chicken breasts cut into strips
- 1 7 oz. jar plum baby food
- 1 Tbsp. soy sauce
- ¼ tsp. ground ginger
- 1 tsp. molasses, (optional)
- Spray skillet with cooking spray and cook chicken over medium-high heat about 4 minutes, until done.
- Stir together remaining ingredients and stir into the chicken.
- Cook for a minute or two until heated through and bubbly.
- Serve over rice.
Variations: Add pea pods or water chestnuts (or both) to plum sauce. Really helps to stretch it.