Mary Jane’s Old Fashioned Cinnamon Rolls
Recipe type: Bread
- 3 cups flour
- 1 cup non-fat powdered milk
- 1 cup instant mashed potato flakes
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 tsp. salt
- 2 eggs
- ½ cup butter/margarine, melted
- 3½ cups warm water
- 2 Tbsp. instant yeast
- 6-8 cups of flour
- Combine flour, powdered milk, instant mashed potato flakes, sugar, and salt.
- Mix well on medium for 10 seconds, then add eggs, butter and water.
- While mixing on medium speed, add yeast and flour.
- Knead well and shape as desired.
- Paint with butter, and place in warm oven to rise.
- Once double original size, turn oven on to 350⁰ and bake for 15-20 minutes, or until desired color. Remove from oven and let cool for 5 minutes.
This is a CINNAMON ROLL recipe. To get regular dinner rolls, cut sugar back as much as ½ Cup, unless you like sweet dough. That’s what I do. (^_^).